Prospect Meadows General Rules
• NO ANIMALS (except service animals with paper work and bib) beyond parking lots.
• NO GUM OR SUNFLOWER SEEDS allowed on the fields.
• NO METAL SPIKES allowed on the fields.
• All persons and belongings are subject to search.
• No outside food or beverage.
• No weapons of any kind.
• Shirts and shoes MUST be worn at all times.
• Guests interfering with other guests' ability to enjoy the event will be escorted from the complex.
• Should you encounter any problem, please notify the nearest Prospect Meadows Employee for immediate assistance.
• No smoking on the Prospect Meadows premises.
• Personal lawn chairs and pop up tents are permitted.
• No un-authorized merchandise, food, beverage, or photography sales of any kind.
• No un-authorized pamphlets, handouts, displays, advertisements, etc.
Severe Weather Policy
• In the event of severe weather in the area, Prospect Meadows staff will direct all players and spectators to evacuate the park immediately to take shelter in their vehicle.
• All spectators and players will be notified when it is safe to re-enter Prospect Meadows.
• In the case of a tornado warning or other life threatening emergency, all visitors and players will be instructed to evacuate the park and seek shelter away from Prospect Meadows.
• Concessions will be closed throughout the delay.